Saturday, June 13, 2009

2.34 am


Friday night. And I'm not going out.
Sad.
I'm really tired, got up early this morning for class then to meet my girlfriend. I'm just so tired right now. So, so tired.
In every way.
My body is tired, but not so much as my mind, it's been running every day, thoughts going through my head like bullets, tearing it apart. And then my brain heals again,
to be ripped to shreds.
again.
And again.

And again.
Can't sleep, I honestly don't know why. Hell, the problem's back again.
Need to get sleeping pills.
It used to be alcohol that got me to sleep, but since I stopped-
Forget it.
Life without drink is better.
Clearer.

I'll try to get some sleep.
Somehow.
I'll just see what I can do, for the time being. Have to travel back home tomorrow. I wish i didn't have to go back for the weekends. Unfotunately, certain circumstances prevent me from accomplishing this.
Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment