Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A post after 3 years

Bloody Hell
It's Stupid, It's been like 3 years since I wrote anything here, but I guess almost every blog written must have a few lazy writers now and then.
No one reads my blog
So why should I care?
But I have to write
What if I DIE Some DAY and everyone never knew how I really felt?
So I need to blog. They say nothing is private on a blog, but if you consider the number of blogs going around and the insignificance of mine,PLUS the fact that almost none of my friends don't know about this blog, then yes, I assume that it is, very private.
THIS BLOG IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ME
Friends unfortunately, are unwelcome. So is family.
Not Here
There are deep reccesecs in my thoughts that I don't want other people finding out about.
If I wanted to have the whole world know about MY life, I'd become famous and then let the tabloids do all the filthy work.
BUT
I do want people I do not know to find out how I think.
AND
It's my little way of leaving my mark on the world, no matter how small and insignificant.

No comments:

Post a Comment